BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was washing my car the other day (the car is great could't be happier) well maybe i could be if it was an m3 or something, but i noticed that the rear part of the trim below the driver side doors (stock side skirt?) right before the back wheel seemed sort of loose, when i pressed on it, it sunk in toward the car a bit (not alot) but enough to seem like it wasn't solid. is this right or should i call my dealer. i also noticed that the bmw logo (roundel?) on the steering wheel seemed a little loose it sort of rotates a bit.

do any of your cars have these problems? if they are problems.

thx in advance

·
5,820 Posts
motts-02-325i said:
I was washing my car the other day (the car is great could't be happier) well maybe i could be if it was an m3 or something, but i noticed that the rear part of the trim below the driver side doors (stock side skirt?) right before the back wheel seemed sort of loose, when i pressed on it, it sunk in toward the car a bit (not alot) but enough to seem like it wasn't solid. is this right or should i call my dealer. i also noticed that the bmw logo (roundel?) on the steering wheel seemed a little loose it sort of rotates a bit.

do any of your cars have these problems? if they are problems.

thx in advance
Go to the dealer and press on the side skirts of some of the bimmers in the lot, if it's not the same you have an issue. I never noticed my roundel to be loose .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.