BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my E39 (97 528i) for just about a month. Thanks to this forum I've been able to replace my fuel filter, change ignition coils and replace my left rear ABS sensor. I've been learning a hell of a lot just by reading posts on here. Just wanted to say thanks. And if there's any e39 owners around the Dallas/Fort Worth area, would be cool to chat it up with you guys/girls.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is! Thanks! Will be replacing O2 sensors and front rotors soon as well. Probably get a new muffler. Just ordered new headlights and a M-Tech steering wheel.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Glad you're enjoying it! This forum is the only reason we still have our E39!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea. I made are to ask a bunch of questions before buying the steering wheel. So I can be sure I'm getting the correct one. And yes, I am getting angel eye projectors. I may try to wire the actual angel eyes to the radio power, so I can have daytime running lights.

Here's a couple of pics of the steering wheel I ordered. ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1466118905.297301.jpg ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1466118916.094958.jpg

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Yea. I made are to ask a bunch of questions before buying the steering wheel. So I can be sure I'm getting the correct one. And yes, I am getting angel eye projectors. I may try to wire the actual angel eyes to the radio power, so I can have daytime running lights.

Here's a couple of pics of the steering wheel I ordered. View attachment 567476 View attachment 567477
Nice! I like how thick it looks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I agree, just changed the CCV and pipes last night with manifold in, plus DISA upgrade with G.A.S hardware - was made very very easy by all the good info on this forum. Now to put all the intake back in...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts