BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the lease and BMW scene, so what do you pros think?

Captive Lease Rates went down in July (and residuals up) for E90s. Is there BWMFS incentive to lower them again in August to close out MY06?

·
Chairman of the Bored
3,303 Posts
Welcome.
The best deal right now is on the Z4. I'm leasing a 50K car for under $500 per month.
The key to getting a good deal on a BMW is wait till there are some strong incentives for the dealers and very low lease rates. The Z4 3.0si has a 2k incentive and a lease rate of .0005.

edmunds.com usually has the dealer trunk money and you can see the lease rates from BMWFS on this sight.:)

·
Make Their Ass Quit!
1,281 Posts
DJHakim said:
I'm new to the lease and BMW scene, so what do you pros think?

Captive Lease Rates went down in July (and residuals up) for E90s. Is there BWMFS incentive to lower them again in August to close out MY06?
Possibly, though the residuals may take a hit with the 335i coming a month later. They may offer money to the dealers instead to move them off the lots which would make a purchase rather than a lease the better option. I'll tell you though, the dealership around me has very few 325i or 330i left.

·
Registered
184 Posts
NASA43 said:
Possibly, though the residuals may take a hit with the 335i coming a month later. They may offer money to the dealers instead to move them off the lots which would make a purchase rather than a lease the better option. I'll tell you though, the dealership around me has very few 325i or 330i left.
Since MY2006 is basically over, logic would dictate that the residuals should drop since the car is one model year old right off the lot. If MF's drop to compensate, it may be a good opportunity if you entertain even the slightest though of buying the vehicle since residuals will be lower. A "try before you buy" if you will.

·
European Car Fanatic
125 Posts
Imho ....

I'd venture that the residuals will drop drastically in August ....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.