BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Luxury line + Dynamic handling package

1721 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  windsor027
Hi everyone,

A big thanks to all the wonderful bimmerfesters out there for all there help and opinions. I feel I would have not been able to configure half a good as a build had it not been for the help from all ya guys out there. :thumbup:

My final build ordered today :

335i Luxury line
Saddle brown leather
dynamic handling package
premium package
driver assistance package
Navigation
Heated front seats
HK stereo upgrade

MSRP : 54,195 $
Negotiated price including incentives : 49,158 $
Financed.

The only thing that really annoyed me was that BMW restricts your interior options to red/black/gray for the sportsline......I so wanted to get the sportsline but in the real world you have to weigh opinions. However I did get the dynamic handling package, and I was wondering if anyone has had a comparison between a sportsline and a luxury with dynamic handling package, I plan to switch to summer performance tires ?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Wheels, sport seats, not lowered like sport line. You specs are very good. I would think (without trying one, of course), the dynamic handling on a luxury line spec'd car will make a noticeable difference. Hope it works out for you.

ps..The interior choice restrictions on the sport line and M sport are annoying. I did not want another black interior but had to opt for it as the other choices did not work for me , either.
Hi everyone,

A big thanks to all the wonderful bimmerfesters out there for all there help and opinions. I feel I would have not been able to configure half a good as a build had it not been for the help from all ya guys out there. :thumbup:

My final build ordered today :

335i Luxury line
Saddle brown leather
dynamic handling package
premium package
driver assistance package
Navigation
Heated front seats
HK stereo upgrade

MSRP : 54,195 $
Negotiated price including incentives : 49,158 $
Financed.

The only thing that really annoyed me was that BMW restricts your interior options to red/black/gray for the sportsline......I so wanted to get the sportsline but in the real world you have to weigh opinions. However I did get the dynamic handling package, and I was wondering if anyone has had a comparison between a sportsline and a luxury with dynamic handling package, I plan to switch to summer performance tires ?
+1 - I agree. I think with the ZDH you will barely have any compromise.
Wheels, sport seats, not lowered like sport line. You specs are very good. I would think (without trying one, of course), the dynamic handling on a luxury line spec'd car will make a noticeable difference. Hope it works out for you.
Not sure but the car maybe lowered because of the dynamic handling package. In such a case i believe the only difference is the wheel design and sport seats. For me sport seats were a must, I found them a lot more comfortable and they hold you solid in place.

ps..The interior choice restrictions on the sport line and M sport are annoying. I did not want another black interior but had to opt for it as the other choices did not work for me , either.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.