BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am almost done fixing up a 2000 M-Coupe that I bought which was hit in the right rear quarter. I replaced the front bumper since it was torn by the lunk head that towed the car.

There are some missing shields under the radiator that I think protect the harmonic balancer pulley from getting hit with stones or gravel.

Can anyone help me out with a photo of the underside of the front of an M-coupe? I looked in the parts CDs and could not find what I am missing.

I can't wait to get this beast on the road! :D

Thanks,
Fred

· Registered
3,359 Posts
No pic, but the diagram you want is 51_2397 in the ETK. I often find it easier to find these kinds of parts via the graphical search.

Part #2. From memory, part #15 is fastened to part #2 on my car, so if you remove #2 you remove #15 at the same time. Might be different for the S52.

Attachments

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not see either part on my car. The whole underside of the engine is exposed al the way back to the stearing rack. I noticed two screw bosses in the front of the stearing rack that look like they might be for mounting the back end of part 2.

I'll contact eh dealer in the morning and order the parts.

Thanks,
Fred

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.