BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rocket Scientist
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for the for sale post but I want to make sure that those of you who want some unusual M Coupe items get a chance. No pictures yet. I'll post to other boards in a few days and ultimately anything left will go to eBay.

See...

http://homepage.mac.com/sohearn/MCoupe/

Yes, I considered posting on the Classifieds Board but it's split up into categories and I couldn't bring myself to splitting everything accordingly. Call me lazy or call me sad from selling the car.

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
I will take those banners at that price. Maybe even the shark injector.

Hmmm, its so tempting. And that cargo mat, I dont need it but I still want it.

Its a sickness.

What, no wheels?

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
I dont think he is home. I think he might be getting bombarded with emails by now.

I got dibs on the trunk mat and the banners...

·
Rocket Scientist
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update

Sorry, I checked email before 'Fest. For some reason I didn't get email notices for your postings. Kind of feel bad but it was a fast and furious morning and things went by email order before I realized people had posted here (although most sent email too, sorry Mpire).

These are sold...

- Banners
- Cargo Mat
- M Coupe Watch
- Moonroof Shade

Poeple are nibbling at a couple of other things.

Yes, I did sell the car. An aquaintence who owns an independent BMW shop has been interested in it for a while. While I could have gotten more it went for what I was previsouly asking and was fast and cash. No showing, no inspections, no loans, no transportation. Plus it went to a good home, it's new mates are 2 Individual BMW 850csi's (check out Bimmer).

Prices may be low but I'm selling most things for what I paid for them (give or take). My intent is to pass them on to a good home with no fuss, no muss.

I have one more banner and watch that I'm keeping. Same thing with the hard cover M Coupe brochure. These are mementos that will stay.

·
Registered
353 Posts
(Item 20) - BMW M Coupe roof cross bars for ski racks, etc., new: $200.

Are these cross bars Thule compatible?

If so I will tke them. I need to assemble a roof rack basket for track tires.
I have seen others do this and it works nicely.

Thanks for your reply

·
Rocket Scientist
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't know, they've never been out of the box. These bars are the OEM accessories ones. I do know they'll mount the BMW offered carriers which are not unique to BMW. Maybe someone else knows if Thule carriers will mount to them.

Not much help, sorry.

ShifterKart Guy said:
Are these cross bars Thule compatible?

If so I will tke them. I need to assemble a roof rack basket for track tires.
I have seen others do this and it works nicely.

Thanks for your reply

·
Registered
353 Posts
I will find out tomorrow morning

///M Rakete said:
Don't know, they've never been out of the box. These bars are the OEM accessories ones. I do know they'll mount the BMW offered carriers which are not unique to BMW. Maybe someone else knows if Thule carriers will mount to them.

Not much help, sorry.
if you can hold them for me till mid day- I will check with BMW and find out
if they will work for my needs.

is that cool with you?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.