BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
bates man
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got tired of all blacked out, plus god they were hard to keep clean...so i went to 18" M parallel reps from lakeshore. staggered. 245/40/18 fronts, 275/35/18 rears. NO RUBBING. i did not roll fenders or anything. looks amazing now and rake looks minimal. my suspension is h&r sport and bilstein sports.

·
Registered
578 Posts
3 things:

your car looks like hotsauce! I had those wheels on my former 530 and loved them. some of my favorite wheels ever! also the H&R drop looks awesome.

are all 4 of the tires brand new? I see you have different front/rear tires and Im curious if you carried some over from the old rims or just liked different tires. I had the KDW 2s on my Mpars and they were the best tires ever! I could haul serious ass in the rain with no slippage haha.

what wheels did you have before that were blacked out?

·
bates man
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3 things:

your car looks like hotsauce! I had those wheels on my former 530 and loved them. some of my favorite wheels ever! also the H&R drop looks awesome.

are all 4 of the tires brand new? I see you have different front/rear tires and Im curious if you carried some over from the old rims or just liked different tires. I had the KDW 2s on my Mpars and they were the best tires ever! I could haul serious ass in the rain with no slippage haha.

what wheels did you have before that were blacked out?
thanks for the compliments!

yes the 4 are brand new, but got cheap on the fronts and went with sumitomos cuz i was gettin short on money!! yeah ive heard only good things about the kdw2s! :thumbup:

the rims that were powdercoated black were my rondell 58's which are currently for sale for $500

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
That is one hot and sexy beast! :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
I looked at the pictures and to myself said Texas, maybe Dallas and then I saw that you are from Dallas.

The alley shot with the darkening wood fence looks very much like my place.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks great. You know, I'm certainly not the first to say this, but you can just never go wrong with M-Pars (and 42s IMO). If you are debating between some other wheels and can't decide, go with M-Pars. And if you decide on something else later, there will always be a buyer for the Parallels.

BTW, how was your experience with Lakeshore? I just keep reading so many mixed reviews it's hard to determine what the consensus is.

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
my experience with lakeshore was perfect... placed the order. wheels showed up 5 days later... Perfect. I got 19s
to the OP
car Looks great. im seeing more cars with the sport trim and blackd grills.. i may just do the same.

·
Purple Label
694 Posts
I really like the look you have going!:thumbup:

·
Long Distance Runner
829 Posts
BTW, how was your experience with Lakeshore? I just keep reading so many mixed reviews it's hard to determine what the consensus is.
The OP stated on bimmerforums that the boxes he got from Lakeshore said OE Wheels. I bought mine directly from OE Wheels on ebay for $609 shipped within a week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts