BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my new M4 2 weeks ago fully loaded Yas blue with white interior. It came with the M performance brakes ( ceramic) love how it stops but they are very load at times some stem they even squeal its very annoying at times any one else have this problem brought it to the dealer and they told me that is normal. also I'm looking in to getting a exhaust any suggestions or should i just let it be as is… thanks guys for reading

·
Leave gun. Take Canoli.
7,697 Posts
I think no one should answer until you post at least 10 pics of your car. :D :bigpimp: It will at least help me through the next 43 days til I get mine.

Welcome to the forum! I don't have an answer to either of your questions, but just wanted to say hi and welcome. :)

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
The M Carbon Ceramic Brakes (M-CCB) -they are not the M Performance brakes of the F30 accessory catalog- are normally noisy in the F8x. Plenty of threads about CCB noises in the other forum with potential solutions.

i got my new M4 2 weeks ago fully loaded Yas blue with white interior. It came with the M performance brakes ( ceramic) love how it stops but they are very load at times some stem they even squeal its very annoying at times any one else have this problem brought it to the dealer and they told me that is normal. also I'm looking in to getting a exhaust any suggestions or should i just let it be as is… thanks guys for reading

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yes carbon ceramic brakes have a tendency to be noisy. This is common and expected.
+1

It's common with BMW CCB's, unfortunately you'll have to deal with them as its common. Post up some pics of your new beast and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its dark over here now but first thing in A.M. i will get you guy's pics. i will be showing you all the details that BMW did On our M$s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts