BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

M-Sport Aerodynamic Kit

9633 Views 13 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Snareman
Okay, so I have to admit that after seeing a new 335i in black with the M-Sport package I am in love with the M-Sport Aerodynamic Kit and I have decided that I am going to get it.

My question is: how much do you think it will run me (including the front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, and installation and painting) ?
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
close to 2 grand for the kit. plus paint and installation...over 3 grand EASY
Okay, so I have to admit that after seeing a new 335i in black with the M-Sport package I am in love with the M-Sport Aerodynamic Kit and I have decided that I am going to get it.

My question is: how much do you think it will run me (including the front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, and installation and painting) ?
Well I guess I'll ask my dealership what they would charge
Don't get it from your stealership. They will way overcharge you.

Here's a start for you. Then on top of this figure several hundred more for painting and install.

These are Tischer's numbers and copied from my receipt because I got lured into doing the same thing. I showed the numbers to my dealer but they said they couldn't come close. I got the US aero bumper btw (I like it better than the M-sport)

www.getbmwparts.com is their website.

*******>********>*******>********>*******>********>*******>********>
E92AeroRearBumperKitBMW OEM E92 Coupe M Aerodynamic Rear Bumper Kit 1$670.00$670.00
PKE92FMTECH335 OEM BMW E92/93 Front M Sport Bumper Kit 1$945.00$945.00
PKE92MTECHROCK OEM BMW E90 or E92/93 M Sport Rocker Panels (Set of 2) 1$260.00$260.00
Sub Total$1,875.00
Shipping$150.00
Total$2,025.00
*******> ********>
Well I guess I'll ask my dealership what they would charge
if yuo are going to spend money get the m3 side skirts. HELLA better than the M sport ones.
Yes, the M is way cooler, but it doesn't fit on the regular 3's without a fair amount of modification as the flared fenders on the M3 are different than on the 335. I'm glad I figured that out before I ordered one. It endes up being about 1/4-1/2" too long.
if yuo are going to spend money get the m3 side skirts. HELLA better than the M sport ones.
I got 2 quotes from local body shops today for paint and install. One was $1100 and the other was $600. Not sure why there is such a huge difference. I had a bumper painted at the $600 place with my last car and it came out great, so I'm going with them. I'm scared to think what the dealer would want to charge. :yikes:
We have everything you're lookin' for here!!!

Here's a direct link to the M Sport aero kit! :)
You're where mine's coming from! Thanks for all your help Jason!
We have everything you're lookin' for here!!!

Here's a direct link to the M Sport aero kit! :)
Well I see that the entire kit would run me about $1800 from Tischer. And I'll check with my local body shop what they would charge for painting this weekend.
Be sure to check a few different shops since as I mentioned one was twice the price of the other for me.

I'm having them delivered directly to the body shop as they apparently come on a pallete and are 200lbs total. I figured it wasn't going to be fun getting them to the shop on my own. That way as soon as they arrive at the shop tomorrow they will start the painting process and then I can bring my car down the following day.
Well I see that the entire kit would run me about $1800 from Tischer. And I'll check with my local body shop what they would charge for painting this weekend.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.