BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somebody please HELP. Im sooo friggin stressed out. I got into a collision with my F30 335i and I have to get a brand new Sport bumper. Since I need a new bumper and since my body shop agreed to do it for me. I am trying soooo hard to get a M Sport front bumper and possibly the whole aero kit including sides and rear. The only way I ever will feel better about my 335 is if i can get that bumper. From my understanding, people have been getting their M Sport F30's in Europe so I figured the M Sport bumper should be available in Germany...???

When I spoke to the parts department here at DCH Pace BMW in Port Chester, NY they said nothing comes up in their system when they put my VIN # in the computer. Than a few hours after the guy did some research and called me back and said it is not available in the US also it requires changing some the air ducts and some fender liner pieces and it comes as a kit?

Does anyone know if this part is available anywhere in the world and can it be shipped to the US? Also how long would it take to get here because I've been getting mixed answers cuz some say its takes 2 weeks if shipped by air but it may be to big and might have to be shipped by sea which they say may take a month. Thats crazy its 2012.

Someone please help!!! Im going crazy mostly because I crashed the car and I was trying to look at the bright side but it seems as if there is no bright side for me :(..

· Registered
8,402 Posts
Somebody please HELP. Im sooo friggin stressed out. I got into a collision with my F30 335i and I have to get a brand new Sport bumper. Since I need a new bumper and since my body shop agreed to do it for me. I am trying soooo hard to get a M Sport front bumper and possibly the whole aero kit including sides and rear. The only way I ever will feel better about my 335 is if i can get that bumper. From my understanding, people have been getting their M Sport F30's in Europe so I figured the M Sport bumper should be available in Germany...???

When I spoke to the parts department here at DCH Pace BMW in Port Chester, NY they said nothing comes up in their system when they put my VIN # in the computer. Than a few hours after the guy did some research and called me back and said it is not available in the US also it requires changing some the air ducts and some fender liner pieces and it comes as a kit?

Does anyone know if this part is available anywhere in the world and can it be shipped to the US? Also how long would it take to get here because I've been getting mixed answers cuz some say its takes 2 weeks if shipped by air but it may be to big and might have to be shipped by sea which they say may take a month. Thats crazy its 2012.

Someone please help!!! Im going crazy mostly because I crashed the car and I was trying to look at the bright side but it seems as if there is no bright side for me :(..
IND in Chicago most probably can get it for you...

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who is IND and what does he do that he can probably get this M Sport front for me? How can I get in touch with him?? So sorry, I'm a noob to this BMW forum as this is my first BMW. Thank you so much for the reply, really appreciate it.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IND is working on getting me the kit. Thanks guys for the advice!!

Does anyone know if the M Sport bumper is just a simple bolt on retro-fit kit? Ive been getting mixed answers, some people say that the air ducts and fender liners need to be moved around or adjusted? Help!

· Swedish Murder Machine
8,671 Posts
IND is working on getting me the kit. Thanks guys for the advice!!

Does anyone know if the M Sport bumper is just a simple bolt on retro-fit kit? Ive been getting mixed answers, some people say that the air ducts and fender liners need to be moved around or adjusted? Help!
Considering the very first m sport cars only arrived in the US a week ago and most dealers have not even seen them, rather hard to answer that question for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.