BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2014 BMW X5 M Sport

The optional M Sport package accentuates the dynamic character of the BMW X5. Bumper and running boards in body colour as well as entry sills with the M logo are only the first in a long line of powerful and sporting impressions.

2014 BMW X5 M Sport

Not even the wind can resist it: A front apron with larger air inlets, side sills with an additional light strip and a rear apron with diffusor optimise the pressure on the rear axle at high vehicle speeds. Even more sportiness is provided by the Adaptive M suspension (containing Dynamic Damping Control and air suspension) and the 19" M Double spoke 467 M light-alloy wheels with mixed tyres. Alternatively, the M Sport package can also contain 20" M Double spoke 469 light-alloy wheels.

2014 BMW X5 M Sport

The new-generation M multifunction leather steering wheel not only sits perfectly in the driver's hand, but also offers comfortable gear changes thanks to the shift paddles. Sport seats in Alcantara/leather with the M logo offer optimum stability even for the sportiest driving styles. The interior is rounded off by top-quality interior trim strips in Aluminium Hexagon, the M footrest, M entry sills and the BMW Individual headliner in Anthracite.

2014 BMW X5 M Sport

2014 BMW X5 M Sport

2014 BMW X5 M Sport

2014 BMW X5 M Sport

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
I love the new M sport look. So much better than the previous version. Glad I'd waited, might trade in my 550i for this bad boy.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
The front end of the M Sport X5 has got to be the ugliest front fascia of any BMW ever created. It is just a confused muddle of shapes. Absolutely horrible.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Agree what an ugly front end in combination with ugliest steering wheel.........

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
199 Posts
The left and right faux air intakes are plastic made to look like mesh on this new design, right?
My E70 50i has actual open mesh openings to feed the intercoolers behind them. Why the change?

Not liking the messy new front as much or the side slits or the X3 rear.

·
Registered
44 Posts
F15 50i intakes

The left and right faux air intakes are plastic made to look like mesh on this new design, right?
My E70 50i has actual open mesh openings to feed the intercoolers behind them. Why the change?

Not liking the messy new front as much or the side slits or the X3 rear.
On the 50i, the passenger side intake is open to feed the intercoolers and the driver side is fake (mesh like). Not sure about the 35i, my guess would be that both are fake. See picts.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.