Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Possibly a dumb question, but looking to configure a 330i xDrive online. I've added the M Sport line. When I go to select the convenience package, it tells me that it will remove the M Sport package. Does that mean that M Sport includes all components of the convenience package. Specifically concerned about the Active Driving Assistant, Blind Spot and Comfort Access?

Thanks all!

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,761 Posts
Most, if not all. Bimmerpost has the Ordering Guide on their site. It's worth spending some time studying it.

·
Novice driver
3,898 Posts
Most, if not all. Bimmerpost has the Ordering Guide on their site. It's worth spending some time studying it.
Speaking of which, when will Bimmerfest management post the U.S. market G20 order and pricing guides to this site?

·
Novice driver
3,898 Posts
It’s not easy getting this information.
Bimmerfest management posted vehicle order and pricing guides like clockwork in the past, not too long after they were released by BMW of NA (up until last year, I think).

What makes it "not easy" now? Did Verticalscope institute some sort of restriction?

·
Super Moderator
8,014 Posts
Bimmerfest management posted vehicle order and pricing guides like clockwork in the past, not too long after they were released by BMW of NA (up until last year, I think).

What makes it "not easy" now? Did Verticalscope institute some sort of restriction?
Of course not. Where do you think we get this information and format it to work here? Here***8217;s a clue: BMW USA is not doing this for us. I understand that our management now has the information and we hope to have it for our members soon. By the way I hope you enjoy your free membership. Last, as mods, we are volunteers. There is no compensation.

228 Posts
All,

Possibly a dumb question, but looking to configure a 330i xDrive online. I've added the M Sport line. When I go to select the convenience package, it tells me that it will remove the M Sport package. Does that mean that M Sport includes all components of the convenience package. Specifically concerned about the Active Driving Assistant, Blind Spot and Comfort Access?

Thanks all!
Yes the M Sport package includes Convenience package

·
Registered
360 Posts
Speaking of which, when will Bimmerfest management post the U.S. market G20 order and pricing guides to this site?
Those guides were posted elsewhere on 11/13/18 for the MY19 330i and on 2/14/19 for the MY20 M340i, so apparently it wasn't that difficult for the folks at that site to get their hands on the information and get it posted for their members (and membership is free on their site as well).

Funny thing is, I know for a fact that a certain salty mod is a member at this other site, so I guess I'm wondering why he (or anyone else) couldn't have just downloaded the PDFs from there and posted them up here? I guess the fact that the other site put their name on every page of the PDFs might have been cause for concern, but it's nothing that couldn't have been edited out of the files.

·
Novice driver
3,898 Posts
Of course not. Where do you think we get this information and format it to work here? Here's a clue: BMW USA is not doing this for us. I understand that our management now has the information and we hope to have it for our members soon. By the way I hope you enjoy your free membership. Last, as mods, we are volunteers. There is no compensation.
Thanks, I do enjoy being a Bimmerfest member. :thumbup: I have appreciated the volunteer nature of Bimmerfest Forums since I joined, and Jon Shafer's goal in making Bimmerfest a site "bringing the BMW Community" together without any membership fees or the like.

Could current Bimmerfest management post BMW of NA order and pricing guides in a more timely manner, as they have in the past? Probably. But at least for the G20 guides, it sounds like that will be taken care of soon.

·
Super Moderator
8,014 Posts
Those guides were posted elsewhere on 11/13/18 for the MY19 330i and on 2/14/19 for the MY20 M340i, so apparently it wasn't that difficult for the folks at that site to get their hands on the information and get it posted for their members (and membership is free on their site as well).

Funny thing is, I know for a fact that a certain salty mod is a member at this other site, so I guess I'm wondering why he (or anyone else) couldn't have just downloaded the PDFs from there and posted them up here? I guess the fact that the other site put their name on every page of the PDFs might have been cause for concern, but it's nothing that couldn't have been edited out of the files.
I just said we now have the info and management will be posting it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I noticed that too along with some other counter intuitive issues with their configurator . . . The BMWUSA website has some serious issues.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for the replies. Ending up pulling the trigger on a Black/Black with M, Executive and Premium. Wasn't my ideal build, but the dealer had it in stock and the price was very attractive. Appreciate everyone's responses.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,761 Posts
Thanks everyone for the replies. Ending up pulling the trigger on a Black/Black with M, Executive and Premium. Wasn't my ideal build, but the dealer had it in stock and the price was very attractive. Appreciate everyone's responses.
Congrats. It’s the internet, you know the rules, pics or it didn’t happen. :) What dealer did you use?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts