BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES i know this isnt the classifieds. because no one ever go to the classifieds. Ive tried it:rofl:
Heres my M20 for sale. This will fit any 325i,325E,325ES,325isand this is all the parts you need to convert an 325E to an 325I
Give me offers
M20
Matt

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YES you can. sorry to leave out the fellow 318 owners. This would make one kick ass 318i. Can you say sleeper?:):):):)
Purred like a kitten.

·
On Top
8,772 Posts
Dude have you tried all the forums? R3V, and E30tech? I know those boosters over at e30tech go through bottom ends like sluts and pregnancy tests.:eek:

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea, im on rev. However bimmerforums wont let me post a html. and e30tech wont let me either. Its on R3V but alot of those guys are into S50s
maybe someone could post this for me?:)

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, its everything, Any the engine only has 100K. So im asking 900 OBO. Thats including everything that connects to the engine. Even trans,Ecu,wiring,fuseblock,cruise,New gasket set,ect,ect,ect

·
another E30 nut
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
probably around 200-250$ i will pallet it for free, If you pay shipping

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Eta bottom is good for turbo's that's really about the only great thing. Now if you want to do the e to i thing well they aren't bad but never amount for the most part to huge numbers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts