BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my M3 2010 Jerez Black. It is great. It now has 730 miles and as of today the radio began sounding metallic and hard to hear on all FM AM and sirius stations. The CD player works and sounds great, so does blue tooth. Everything in the Nav works well just the metallic poor sound of the radio.
Can you provide any help?

·
Stuck in Monday
2,766 Posts
I just picked up my M3 2010 Jerez Black. It is great. It now has 730 miles and as of today the radio began sounding metallic and hard to hear on all FM AM and sirius stations. The CD player works and sounds great, so does blue tooth. Everything in the Nav works well just the metallic poor sound of the radio.
Can you provide any help?
Did you recently tint your windows?

·
Registered
6,033 Posts
How do you add CD's to your memory? Copies CD's ???

·
Stuck in Monday
2,766 Posts
Once you insert the CD, the new iDrive gives you the option of downloading to the hard drive. You can do the same through the USB port. Pretty sweet setup. Allowed me to copy my wife's entire music collection to my car.

·
Stuck in Monday
2,766 Posts
no. I have not done anything to my new shiny car. I only added 3 cd's to the memory today
Not sure what the issue is then. Sounds like electric gremlins to me. I'd just take it in and get it checked out.

·
Registered
6,033 Posts
Sounds like a great feature to stor CD into memory. Interested to know what's up with the metalic radio.

·
Officially Contaminated
3,052 Posts
Did you recently tint your windows?
Since you bring that up, does a window tint tend to interfere with the radio reception?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts