BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

M3 Convertible

1373 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Mystikal
I'm definitely going to buy one....in about 2 to 3 years. ALWAYS had cars from the Acura family, now it is time for me to get up to speed on the BMWs, so I'm starting early. But where do I start? I guess my first question is the 2003 body is current, when is it going to change again (in what calendar year)? TIA
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Yea I have had Acura/Honda also..LOVE them>...MISSS them....I just wish BMW would improve there interior to the quality of Acura/Honda..but no go
kensteele said:
I'm definitely going to buy one....in about 2 to 3 years. ALWAYS had cars from the Acura family, now it is time for me to get up to speed on the BMWs, so I'm starting early. But where do I start? I guess my first question is the 2003 body is current, when is it going to change again (in what calendar year)? TIA
The current chassis is "E46" and will be around until around 2005-2006 model year, 2004-2005 calendar.

Hope that helped. :)
kensteele said:
I guess my first question is the 2003 body is current, when is it going to change again (in what calendar year)? TIA
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.