BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Richmond BMW - ABG
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got our 1st M3 Convertible off the truck today!!

Check out the pics, I will take more later after it goes through the shop and gets cleaned, but here is the latest.

Enjoy!!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
why would someone spend 78k on a M3?

that is a little ridiculous. 6 series? 555i next year? I like the M3 but if someone pays MSRP on that sucker, hope he or she enjoys seeing the value fall about 35% in one year.

come on now.

·
Worlds Foremost Authority
15,956 Posts

that is a little ridiculous. 6 series? 555i next year? I like the M3 but if someone pays MSRP on that sucker, hope he or she enjoys seeing the value fall about 35% in one year.

come on now.
That's almost $20,000 more than a loaded 335I!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I just took short ride at lunch and in 5 ml stretch of 101 I see at list 5 750/745, few 650 and bunch of 5 and 3. :yikes:
I bet in few days I will see some one in M3 conv - it's Los Angeles, man!:D

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

come on now.
The M3 vert is not any faster than a 6 series due to the weight. It is within 100lbs of a 650. :tsk:

The M3 and X6 are two vehicles where BMW missed the mark and the fact that they are sitting on the dealer lots makes my point.

·
Bored
3,617 Posts
The rear end is hideous.
I'm going to have to agree with you 100%!!! I would take my 335i Vert over that any day, and keep the $15,000 difference in the bank!

·
Bored
3,617 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, but aren't all the 3-series convertibles very very similar in the back? Or were you specifically talking about the M3 diffuser, bumper, etc.?
The diffuser, bumper and exhaust are ugly. I really hate the bumper.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Well the photo didn't show all of the options on the window sticker....you all know how easy it is to add 10 or 15K in options to a BMW.

I saw the new M3 sedan at BMW of SD on Friday and the base price was $53,800 and the total sticker price was over $66,000.

All you really need on the M3 is the iPod connection for $400....don't you think?

·
Petrolhead
340 Posts
The car itself is great, you can't deny that. But I don't think I could afford it...Probably have to be a 335 convertible.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.