BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend just got a M3 and it's quiet nice. he's got about 1700miles on it, so we are not totally going crazy, but with the sport button the car pulls nicely and drives really nicely. The only problem i noticed is from loser people giving stare down and wanting to race. In fact, last night some people threw a ketsup bottle on his car and his leather and paint was messed up. he had to clean it 1am in the morning. That's stupid if u ask me of people being hate-R (type R haters). LOL! Oh well, I like this car a lot now. I can only imagine it with some 19s...

LIL Raja

·
Registered
679 Posts
If someone threw anything at my car I would hunt them down and make them pay to have it professionally cleaned. I can't stand people who don't appreciate anothers hard earned money. My friend had his 02 Transam WS6 taken down to the local Harr Family Tire (the only Nitto dealer around) to put a set of tires on his car and they f*up the front side fender jacking the car up.... now they gotta replace the fender and repaint it!?!?! It will never be the same, he's pissed and if it was my car I would be furious!

Did the ketchup stain come out?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rufus330Ci said:
If someone threw anything at my car I would hunt them down and make them pay to have it professionally cleaned. I can't stand people who don't appreciate anothers hard earned money. My friend had his 02 Transam WS6 taken down to the local Harr Family Tire (the only Nitto dealer around) to put a set of tires on his car and they f*up the front side fender jacking the car up.... now they gotta replace the fender and repaint it!?!?! It will never be the same, he's pissed and if it was my car I would be furious!

well, first of all my friend did not say anything cuz he was intimidated by 4 big african american hoodlums, so he just sucked it in. If it was me i don't care who it is, let it be Bruce Lee, i would have at least gotten the license plate and called the cops to press charges etc. This is totally ridiculous, if you can't drive around normal roads without having people being jealous. This is sick. This is only m3, what if we ever get a 360, u mean i need to hire a body guard??? People can be really ignorant sometimes. i don't know. Hope this ends at this and never have to face something like this.

LIL Raja

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Rufus330Ci said:

Rufus you mean Farr Family:dunno:

Once you get your car if you need anything non-dealer let me know. I have a good friend who owns a garage and does 90% BMW work. He has a 740 and a 6 series CSI of his own:D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Sorry bout that Farr Family. :D I know if I was going to get tires done I wouldn't have taken the whole car anyways.....

Where's this guy located? I don't plan on doing many mods at all probably just pedals. :)

I leave for the beach mon. and won't be back till sat. so no bimmerfest all week :( time will fly though since I'll be busy. I should be getting my car around the 15-20th of this month (July)

FINALLY!!!

Later on. Let me get some info on this guy your talking about what all he does and where its at. Thanks again.

Justin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.