Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
into things retro
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
haus still looking out for me :)

With that Euro motor and the low miles, he's got the price jacked up a little, but I think the one they call 'peekay' is still a great deal for someone looking for a track version.


I think I missed my chance on that one that was in the Roundel that was still all factory for 25K (had 49K miles), but must have sold minutes after the add ran. :(
 

·
into things retro
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
in_d_haus said:
Be patient Scott...they're out there.
Man, would I love to slap a bra on the front of one and take it on that Death Valley run (in the winter of course :D )
 

·
into things retro
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
in_d_haus said:
Be patient Scott...they're out there.
Okay, there is an OEM on an e-bay auction right now with 39K miles with a buy it now price of 34K

but there is another one in the Roundel this month in my area that says all the right things but does not list the mileage or asking price and has not returned my calls - WTF? - do they want to sell it or don't they? :banghead:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
scottn2retro said:
haus still looking out for me :)

With that Euro motor and the low miles, he's got the price jacked up a little, but I think the one they call 'peekay' is still a great deal for someone looking for a track version.


I think I missed my chance on that one that was in the Roundel that was still all factory for 25K (had 49K miles), but must have sold minutes after the add ran. :(
Thanks for the input on the price of my car. But no offense try to find a street legal LTW that is as well developed as my car for any cheaper. Not many out there huh.
 

·
into things retro
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
SethM3LTW said:
Thanks for the input on the price of my car. But no offense try to find a street legal LTW that is as well developed as my car for any cheaper. Not many out there huh.
No offense meant or taken. Your car is on the high end of the scale, but for someone out there that loves ltw's your car will be just what they're looking for. There was a recent sale of one here for 40K that had 3600 miles and was immaculate OEM except for the Dinan SC and stereo. Took him a little while to sell it, but it went.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
scottn2retro said:


No offense meant or taken. Your car is on the high end of the scale, but for someone out there that loves ltw's your car will be just what they're looking for. There was a recent sale of one here for 40K that had 3600 miles and was immaculate OEM except for the Dinan SC and stereo. Took him a little while to sell it, but it went.
You are right in my price is on the high end but everything is also negotiable. And let me tell that you have to love LTWs to own one. No A/C can really suck in the south. I love this car and don't want to sell it but I also don't need a second $40k track car. And the only person that would buy one anyway is somebody who knows what a LTW is and not some average Joe who wants an M3. Good luck if you ever get one. Let me know if you do.
 

·
into things retro
Joined
·
4,541 Posts
You really hit it . . .

when you said there weren't many street legal like yours. There may be even less that are still all stock, so I have a tuff task ahead. But since it would be a 4th car, I have to patient like haus said. There was one that just sold on an e-bay auction in Norther Cal. that I was watching to bid on it down the stretch and with 2 hours to go, someone paid the buy it now price of $34K. It had 39K miles and was all stock including an air conditioner that he had dealer installed (that cost him $8K :yikes: ) but in Ca. I wouldn't think you need if you live near the coast:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1864261676

Thanks for wishing me luck, I'll need it. :banghead:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top