BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hearing so many positive things about the M3 steering wheel, I decided to order one for my 2002 330i (no sports package). Considering the fact that I'm not very technical and don't have any experience working on cars, I was planning on having my local BMW dealer service department perform the installation.

When I brought in my car yesterday to the dealership and gave them the steering wheel in the box that it shipped in, the service advisor immediately was quick to point out that my car doesn't have the sports package. Because of this, I'd have to order the sports package steering wheel airbag if I wanted to go with M3 steering wheel. After finding out that this airbag goes for ~$600, I've decided to not go forward with having the M3 steering wheel put on my car.

So, I have a perfectly brand new M3 steering wheel w/ black stitching available for sale. It's part # 32 34 2 229 230. The steering wheel has never been used and is sealed in it's original box. I paid $340 for it, but considering the fact that my dealership's parts department doesn't accept returns on special orders, I'm willing to sell the steering wheel for $300 including shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

If anyone's interested, private message me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.