Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else receive a special welcome kit for M3 buyers in the last half of 2005? I received one today with the following contents...
  • Passion for Performance Video
  • The Ultimate Ownership Experience Guide
  • Roadside Assistance Card
  • Owership Profile

The video looks very well done. It has chapters covering BMWs Heritage, Design, Safety, Innovation, Performance and the Future.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
GimpyMcFarlan said:
Anyone else receive a special welcome kit for M3 buyers in the last half of 2005? I received one today with the following contents...
  • Passion for Performance Video
  • The Ultimate Ownership Experience Guide
  • Roadside Assistance Card
  • Owership Profile

The video looks very well done. It has chapters covering BMWs Heritage, Design, Safety, Innovation, Performance and the Future.
Yeah, I got all that plus a $200 Visa gift card for fuel. And one of those Y-E-E-H-A shift knobs mounted on a base; totally useless but kinda cool anyway.

OK, I lied about the gift card... :eeps:

Oh, and Gimpy, if you ever wanna take another look at your Elec Red/NB Ci, you can swing by and look at my 325iT....'course you'll have to squint really hard to make it look like a coupe. :angel:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMC said:
OK, I lied about the gift card... :eeps:
I was initially :mad: when you mentioned the GC. :rofl:

LMC said:
Oh, and Gimpy, if you ever wanna take another look at your Elec Red/NB Ci, you can swing by and look at my 325iT....'course you'll have to squint really hard to make it look like a coupe. :angel:
Although it cannot compare to the M3 in power, I still miss my E-Red / NB coupe sometimes. Damn she was a beauty... :bawling:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts