BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm thinking of either putting a burger tune in my M4 convert or possibly spending a little more to do a total ECU flash with downpipes. Not sure what HP the burger tune does but the guys that will do my the ECU flash and downpipes boost a 550 hp total. It's also convenient cause I can let these guys do all the work. Does anyone know where in NY a burger tune can be done. What do you guys recommend ?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hey guys I'm thinking of either putting a burger tune in my M4 convert or possibly spending a little more to do a total ECU flash with downpipes. Not sure what HP the burger tune does but the guys that will do my the ECU flash and downpipes boost a 550 hp total. It's also convenient cause I can let these guys do all the work. Does anyone know where in NY a burger tune can be done. What do you guys recommend ?
What ECU flash are you doing with downpipes that's giving you 550?

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'm on Long Island also. Haven't heard of Enzo. I'm going to go to Rogue Engineering in NJ for the VF Hex Tune on my M4 when my car gets back from ED (3 weeks and counting). $1300 with GTS throttle overrun (burbles). 70-90hp/tq on stage one. Obviously more on stage 2 etc etc. People have been happy with the Hex tune. Check it out

·
Registered
636 Posts
On a side note. I didn't go for the ZCP. $5500 for the bling package wasn't doing it for me. Ugly wheels that are too big for the car. Seatbelts, and seats with holes in them. No thanks. I figured that money would be better spent on some REAL mods for the car.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The wheels in person are actually really nice it's what I get the most complements on. Also have convert so didn't get the different seats. The best part about the ZCP is the suspensions differences which will help when I add additional HP. In my mind it's worth every penny.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm on Long Island also. Haven't heard of Enzo. I'm going to go to Rogue Engineering in NJ for the VF Hex Tune on my M4 when my car gets back from ED (3 weeks and counting). $1300 with GTS throttle overrun (burbles). 70-90hp/tq on stage one. Obviously more on stage 2 etc etc. People have been happy with the Hex tune. Check it out
This is exactly what I am getting as well.

·
Registered
462 Posts
On a side note. I didn't go for the ZCP. $5500 for the bling package wasn't doing it for me. Ugly wheels that are too big for the car. Seatbelts, and seats with holes in them. No thanks. I figured that money would be better spent on some REAL mods for the car.
I think if zcp option was available when I ordered my car I would've gotten it and still do hex tuning.

·
Registered
462 Posts
The wheels in person are actually really nice it's what I get the most complements on. Also have convert so didn't get the different seats. The best part about the ZCP is the suspensions differences which will help when I add additional HP. In my mind it's worth every penny.
I agree. I would've definitely gotten them if it was available when I order my car.

·
BMWCCA '505245
1,354 Posts
Check Instagram of some tuners

@RKTUNES
@EuroDynamic
@EnzoPerformance

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hex Tuning is a great option since you guys are Local in SoCal, hearing good things so far but its also are very new tune so we dont know how it will be in the long run, best to take it slow and do some research.

But Enzo Performance is top notch and is a very well known tuner & performance shop overall.

Over at the other forum, he has the most tuned and proven N55's thus far.. (Drag-strip, Independent Dyno graphs from different members etc)

Have friends with his ECU Flash tune for over a year now since they became the first BMW Fxx tuner in the tri-state area back in Feb 2015.

I have a few friends with S55, N55 and S63Tu (M5/M6) who also have gotten Enzo's Backend Flash stacked with JB4 (Boost Controller)

Cheers guys
That's great to hear !! I now know I will be using Enzo the beginning of next summer for my upgrades!!

·
Vendor
6,648 Posts
Jb4 is the most popular
It gives you more flexibility, features and out of the box power than any other tune

We offer 14 days money back guarantee with the JB4, give it a try if you do not like it you can return it no questions asked

https://www.x-ph.com/burger-tuning-bms-jb4-stage-2-bmw-s55-m3-m4-f8x-tune/

You can also read customers review at the bottom of the link i sent you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts