BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
I am an automotive engineer with SCCA racing background. Working with Composite Concepts in Jupiter FL I have developed a GTS style wing for my one of my buddies M3 and it looks so great I am considering going into production. Please see attached photos. The wing is absolutely beautiful and is made of 100% Carbon fiber. The mounting brackets are cast aluminum with beautiful Stainless steel hardware and very adjustable. It is a close duplicate of the GTS wing including hardware and winglets. It mounts to the rear deck with 4 SS bolts. I am considering selling for $875 plus freight. Would any of you be interested at this price?. I appreciate your feed back and look forward to hearing from you.

Jon
[email protected]
954 931 0319

Attachments

·
It's A BMW Thing
214 Posts
Although I am in the UK, that style of spoiler dose not belong on a BMW, Jap Cars, YES and there is a website over hear called Barry Boys

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/portal.php

Sole purpose in life is to take the micky out of anything modified and this would get hit big time.

But there is some one out there that might think that will be cool on a BMW, they want shooting before the thought becomes reality. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve I appreciate your thoughts but obviously BMW felt that the M4 GTS needed the down force that a rear wing provided. This is not just window dressing but a close duplicate to that GTS wing that the factory provides for the highest performance M4 available.

Jon
[email protected]
954 931 0319

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Jon,

Looks like a quality piece. I imagine that some of the hard core track guys would find it appealing at a pretty good bargain at that price.

·
Registered
2017 M2 and 2017 Mustang
2,577 Posts
No need to get all butt hurt about an opinion since that is what you asked for. Probably not a good idea to join a forum and ask a question then get upset when you don't get the response you want. So yes, it does look "ricer" and I really don't care if BMW put it on their GTS M4. I wouldn't put that wing on my car if you gave it to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts