BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this subject has been beaten to death here but I did a quick search and didn't find all the information I was looking for.

I have a 2002 330i with 76,000 miles and I want to change the manual tranny and diff. fluids. I would like to order the Redline oils online but I don't know how much to get. Does anyone here know the fluid capacities of the manual tranny and diff? Also, which is the best oil to get for the tranny? Redline MTL or the D4ATF?

Thanks

·
Banned
310 Posts
torosh said:
Sorry if this subject has been beaten to death here but I did a quick search and didn't find all the information I was looking for.

I have a 2002 330i with 76,000 miles and I want to change the manual tranny and diff. fluids. I would like to order the Redline oils online but I don't know how much to get. Does anyone here know the fluid capacities of the manual tranny and diff? Also, which is the best oil to get for the tranny? Redline MTL or the D4ATF?

Thanks
You need to order 2qts of MTL for your transmission and 2qts ot 75w-90 gear lube for the differential

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.