BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello. i have '15 435cv, lease ends march 2018. thinking of extending for 1 year. i know warranty will cover me, but i'm concerned about rnormal maintenance. can anyone tell me the cost of 1 year required maintenance? thanks

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
How are you planning on extending the lease for one year? That isn't an option that I have ever heard of. I have heard of a couple of months extension to cover production time when you're buying a new vehicle.

To answer the question, it would depend on the required services, but assuming you are at 36k miles at lease end and would need the 45k during the next year, it doesn't seem to include anything major, so I would estimate a couple of hundred bucks, give or take.

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,873 Posts
Probably just like he planned to buy / lease a new G30 / X5 / M3 / M4 / 440 the past year, when he's been on all the forums trolling for advice. Ain't ever gonna happen. At least until he's actually old enough to get a driver's license.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
How are you planning on extending the lease for one year? That isn't an option that I have ever heard of. I have heard of a couple of months extension to cover production time when you're buying a new vehicle.

To answer the question, it would depend on the required services, but assuming you are at 36k miles at lease end and would need the 45k during the next year, it doesn't seem to include anything major, so I would estimate a couple of hundred bucks, give or take.
You can "extend" for a year, I think... just not at the same rates / interest etc as your current deal. 6 months with an order number is the longest I have heard of, but I have (admittedly) not heard of everything.

@OP no idea on the maintenance, because its condition based. You should price out new brakes, and an oil change.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Look at all the threads this tool has started....

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,873 Posts
Not much else to do when you're stuck in study hall.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts