BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dorkfest '05, "Revenge of the Dorks" is coming June 5 to the Blackhawk Auto Museum. Due to the large turnout last year and the fact that parking on the plaza is limited, I have added an online registration page to my website (http://www.mdork.com). Of course the event is free to all participants!

If you want to be part of the biggest coupe meet in the world...click on over and register soon!

Additional details regarding itinerary will be released soon but register ASAP if you want to park on the plaza. Please note that due to the parking arrangement...you may not be able to leave early if you choose to park on the plaza!

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
No fair, we need one of those on the east coast...

Oh wait, homecoming.

·
The Anti-Rice
5,394 Posts
I would come if I could....

Yeah, those guys with no tops arent bad. Some are down right nice.

·
Registered
398 Posts
MDork said:
Dorkfest '05, "Revenge of the Dorks" is coming June 5 to the Blackhawk Auto Museum. Due to the large turnout last year and the fact that parking on the plaza is limited, I have added an online registration page to my website (http://www.mdork.com). Of course the event is free to all participants!

If you want to be part of the biggest coupe meet in the world...click on over and register soon!

Additional details regarding itinerary will be released soon but register ASAP if you want to park on the plaza. Please note that due to the parking arrangement...you may not be able to leave early if you choose to park on the plaza!
Do you have a direct link to show the sign-up roster? I signed-in yesterday... interested in seeing who else is on the list now.

·
Registered
398 Posts
MDork said:
sure do...here ya go:

:O)Dork List

Looks like your pops is in there twice
He wants to make up for missing last year :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.