BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you guys all remember when I said I would NEVER buy a new BMW unless...... it was an E60 M5?. Well.. My time with the Maserati was fun I guess. That car wasn't what I was looking for. Sure it attracted a lot of attention as an exotic does. But my real passion is a drivers car and something I'll enjoy every day.

This morning I woke up and I got into something. I will be a man and admit I started to cry with happiness as I pressed the gas. Enjoy the pics and vids.

I plan to do a few mods. Straight pipe exhaust will be tomorrow. And don't worry I will DEFINITELY make some videos of it.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Wow! Congratulations! :thumbup:

You deserve it!

·
Registered
7,989 Posts
Congrats. Great car.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Keeping it surreal
43,351 Posts
WOW !!!! Great choice of cars ! :thumbup:

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!. You have no idea how much I love this car. When it came out in 2006 all I did was watch videos and read about it all day. Id even brag about it to other people of how awesome it was and I didn't even own one then.

This car is truly my dream car.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
But my real passion is a drivers car and something I'll enjoy every day.

This morning I woke up and I got into something. I will be a man and admit I started to cry with happiness as I pressed the gas. Enjoy the pics and vids.
Mitey fine engineering, but I'd cry each time I got into it and remembered there is no third pedal. Just happier with a clutch.

·
catso
3,163 Posts
Thanks guys!. You have no idea how much I love this car. When it came out in 2006 all I did was watch videos and read about it all day. Id even brag about it to other people of how awesome it was and I didn't even own one then.

This car is truly my dream car.

Very nice car! :thumbup:

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mitey fine engineering, but I'd cry each time I got into it and remembered there is no third pedal. Just happier with a clutch.
I have a 3rd pedal in my 3series. But the m5 is my daily and I'd prefer not to have to worry about shifting constantly.

Congratulations, MMV! I know you worked hard for it. If anyone deserves this car, it is YOU! :roundel:

Well... smolck could probably use one, too... :D
Thanks bro!.

God I need to start making more money.
Just keep working hard. Hard work always pays off.

Very nice car! :thumbup:
Thank you! :)

·
Keeping it surreal
43,351 Posts
Malibu feels like he has an 11-inch penis now.... :rofl:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Congrats on the beast - that's one hell of a monster you got there! Enjoy ....

·
Keeping it surreal
43,351 Posts
So THAT explains the fun house mirror in the living room!
Either that, or he has a kielbasa stuffed down his pants, "just for effect"...:rofl:

·
Keeping it surreal
43,351 Posts
for your information my penis is quite large and I'm proud of it!.

also the straight pipe exhaust I just got makes it a bit bigger :rofl:
One of my favorite Youtube BMW videos shows an E60 M5 (with Eisenmann exhaust, IIRC) ripping away from a dead stop, just flat-out HOOFIN` it !
That`s what we expect to see from you, Mal ! :thumbup: :D

P.S.:
(and as if by Wizardry....here it is !!! The bar has been set, Mang !)

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.