BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you to Giancarlo at B-line motorspots!. Amazing work and amazing how you fit it all in the small engine bay. Engine bay has to be cleaned I KNOW. But I probably wont clean it. Why? because daily driver.
SO here it is guys. I'll get videos this weekend after I fix my leaks etc.

·
ROLL TIDE!
24,034 Posts
YES, YES, YES, YES!!! I suppose it is now a bit more work to remove your engine covers, and forget about a strut brace, but mikey likes it! Question, would it have fit if you didn't have the power bulge in your hood?

What did the Dyno say?

·
Keeping it surreal
43,351 Posts
Lookin` good, Mang ! :thumbup:

(Now we need a little tire-shredding video to see how it paid off :)

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
YES, YES, YES, YES!!! I suppose it is now a bit more work to remove your engine covers, and forget about a strut brace, but mikey likes it! Question, would it have fit if you didn't have the power bulge in your hood?

What did the Dyno say?
Well the way he designed it I can actually reomve the top pipe real quickly to work on the car still:). And If I didn't have the buldge in the hood nope, it wouldn't of fitted.
Dyno 363hp, 305torque. I'll post the graph when I get home. I think that's about all ima get now to be safe lol

Lookin` good, Mang ! :thumbup:

(Now we need a little tire-shredding video to see how it paid off :)
Soon enough Bob soon enough!.

·
Cogito Ergo Zoom
3,579 Posts
Well the way he designed it I can actually reomve the top pipe real quickly to work on the car still:). And If I didn't have the buldge in the hood nope, it wouldn't of fitted.
Dyo 363hp, 305torque. I'll post the graph when I get home. I think that's about all ima get now to be safe lol

You're my hero.

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also noticed my bypass valve is loud as **** now to. Almost as loud as a blow off valve. Hopefully the video will pick up the sound from it. I'll probably have to do some drive-by vids to catch the sound.

·
ROLL TIDE!
24,034 Posts
Dyno 363hp, 305torque. I'll post the graph when I get home. I think that's about all ima get now to be safe lol

What was the pre intercooler number? And while your engine is likely "safe" at that level, your trans is going to blow up. When it does fly me out and I'll put a 5 or 6 speed in it for you.

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What was the pre intercooler number? And while your engine is likely "safe" at that level, your trans is going to blow up. When it does fly me out and I'll put a 5 or 6 speed in it for you.
I want to say brefore intercooler and different pulley it was 337 or so. I would have to look to be sure.
You know what's funny about the transmission install when I want to end up doing that?. It actually would be cheaper for me to fly you out here and pick you up from LAX in order to do it rather then pay some one else LOL.

·
Registered
438 Posts
You know what's funny about the transmission install when I want to end up doing that?. It actually would be cheaper for me to fly you out here and pick you up from LAX in order to do it rather then pay some one else LOL.
Spring for the ZHP Shad is considering and I am sure you will get free tranny swaps for life. :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Sub waiting for videos.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Bimmer

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
(Stranger sez to Malibu): "What are you smokin`, son ?"

(Mal): "TIRES, biyatch !!!"
LOL.
Well after what I found out today I may not be getting vids of it for a while. Got to change rear trailing arm bushings, engine mounts, oil filter housing gasket and expansion tank. First thing I'll do is the expansion tank so it's driveable...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.