Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that's cats and dogs respectively right? they are in respective animal families no? regardless it is COMING DOWN here in DT houston. my s03s came in today. maybe i should've gone to have them mounted today, going in tomorrow after classes....

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nate328Ci said:
eh just a few sprinkles

At least the weather will be nicer this weekend :D

a lot of orange and yellow currently over all of houston. i saw taht radar image when i checked like 10 minutes ago. now it's BAD. whatever, dont have to drive anywhere so no biggie. about to brave the tempest to walk to the library...

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Tigers and lions are both of the feline family...You must be thinking of tigers and BEARS. Bears and dogs have common ancestry, if you believe in that evolution stuff.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The HACK said:
Tigers and lions are both of the feline family...You must be thinking of tigers and BEARS. Bears and dogs have common ancestry, if you believe in that evolution stuff.

hmm, i wonder what i was thinking about, it was an animal that i would assume is catlike, but when i heard it was dog fam, it surprised me. or maybe it was i heard a person on discovery channel or something saying lions acted more like dogs than cats, based on how ppl assume dogs and cats are... whatever, my point was made. raining like cats and cats... i went to the library to get some stuff for school. school is two blocks. takes me like 5 minutes not even to get there. when i left my apt, i was dry, light drizzle, when i got to school i was SOAKED... now it's clearing up again...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts