BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am interested in this as well. A family member might be looking for a 2006 330xi or 2007 X3, and I'd like to have a rough idea what price range they should expect for both vehicles.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
330xi

Hey cxp I requested the info because the prices on the net for my car are all over the place 25K up to 34K my local dealer offered me 21K :thumbdwn: If your interested Im in PGH might be worth the drive. pm for more info.

·
Registered
533 Posts
21K for your car is a great deal in my opinion. My lease is also up in less than a month but my dealer says he can not go below 23800 and if I want to CPO then 1300 more plus tax lic. My car has 45k miles on it 2006 330i nav, pdc, shades, step. I went to another dealer and his price was similar (about 200 less ) than my dealer. I love my e90 but am now looking at other options since I can not get it for the price I want. I contacted BMWFS 2x and they wont come down at all of residual and say speak to a dealer(I asked for a supervisor) and informed them I spoke to a dealer and want BMWFS offer, they didnt budge. It makes me upset , I'd buy my car if either the dealer or BMWFS moved a little on the price. As it stands I'm starting to search for other used 330i's , 335is and am considering the new A4. Sorry for the rant. But 21k for your car may be worth it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hey Chicago not sure if you understand but the 21K is what they are willing to give me on a trade-in as I own my car outright, basically IMO, according to Manheim pricing, my car is worth about 23K (what others are paying at auctions to resell) so it looks like 21K is a bit low for a loaded 2006 330xi with 29Kmiles in excellent cond. Im going from paying cash for my vehicles to leasing so Ive got some homework to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts