BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Former ZHP pilot
884 Posts
Dude with the incentives on E46s now since the E90 is already on its way it would be a better investment if you would just trade it in for a new E46 with a manual tranny. :thumbup:

·
ex-M couper
1,749 Posts
Double Vanos said:
Dude with the incentives on E46s now since the E90 is already on its way it would be a better investment if you would just trade it in for a new E46 with a manual tranny. :thumbup:
Assuming you can find an E46 with the options you want AND a manual trans.

·
Former ZHP pilot
884 Posts
Bob Clevenger said:
Assuming you can find an E46 with the options you want AND a manual trans.
Well thats another challenge, but he did say 328ci. Coupes on still on sale and can be ordered to spec for now. I thought sedans were the only ones that ceased production. I'm sure he can get a killa deal on a brand new 325ci.

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
jvr530i said:
Yes, u can still order a Ci. There currently are no big-buck incentives on them however, just attractive lease rates. I'm anxiously awaiting the switch from "on order" to "scheduled for production" :D
Not to get your hopes up, but the BMW Owners Circle is hopelessly slow in updating. I've had my car for over a week now, and it still shows that my car is in the Vehicle Processing Center.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
problem is that well im 16 so i dont have the money to trade in then buy another one, so i wont be able to do that, so do you guys have any clue how much manual would be around?

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
AlexE46 said:
problem is that well im 16 so i dont have the money to trade in then buy another one, so i wont be able to do that, so do you guys have any clue how much manual would be around?
If you dont have enought to trade in and buy another than you dont have enough to do the swap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts