BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Have a world-class day
756 Posts
fq said:
Hey Fq, I am all for it. It'll have to be on the 24th at night. I am in Munich 1 night only and on Friday I am off to the castles and Lake Como. I am on the same flight with another member picking up on the 24th, you might be with us also. Just PM me and we can compare flights. Are you trying to make it to the Dingolfing tour 3/24/05. I believe you are. :thumbup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
24 March Pick-up (mini-gathering?)

Trying to carry on in the great Bimmerfest tradition, a meeting might be in the making for the evening of the 24th. Of course, it will be a much smaller gathering than the one celebrated on the 17th! I am on the same flight as Yamil (DC-Munich), staying at Le Meridien. Any suggestions for a time/meeting place?

/Paul :bigpimp:

·
Have a world-class day
756 Posts
Paul4BMW said:
Trying to carry on in the great Bimmerfest tradition, a meeting might be in the making for the evening of the 24th. Of course, it will be a much smaller gathering than the one celebrated on the 17th! I am on the same flight as Yamil (DC-Munich), staying at Le Meridien. Any suggestions for a time/meeting place?

/Paul :bigpimp:
I am at the Marriott so any place in between should be good. Not sure how close both Hotels are to each other but we can see if anyone can comment on distance between the two Hotels. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
TGray5 said:
woohoo, I'm here now....at Marienplatz in a coffee shop! Pick up tomorrow, can't wait. :thumbup: :)
Glad you found one of those T-Mobile Hotspots!

As for a meeting place, Hofbrahaus would be a good spot. Why spend time in the Hotel when Munich is full of interesting places to hang about and its a quick subway ride from most of the hotels. Now, one thing to keep in mind is how late the subway runs at nite. We just got back from Marienplatz around 8pm and things look like they are slowing down.

Pick up day tomorrow and I'm still not sure whether to stay in Munich for another night or go somewhere else.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hofbrahaus tomorrow or thursday night would be fun!

See you there, I have blond hair and glasses, if that narrows it down. I leave in 1 hour :rofl:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yamilrx said:
I am at the Marriott so any place in between should be good. Not sure how close both Hotels are to each other but we can see if anyone can comment on distance between the two Hotels. Thanks.
I am heading down south the same day so would not be able to meet in the evening. Mabe we could do the pic at the delivery center. We are all going to be there about the same time I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.