Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Desperately seeking some help on my drivers side master window control wiring. Short story is when i was replacing the door handle the only wiring harness i couldnt get out was on the window switch. Most of them release the same where you push the lever over and it pops out. The harness where u have to slide the lock out i could not figure it out so my friend was holding the door panel and he dropped it pulling ALL the wires out of the do-hicky. So thwre are 5 wires that go into this black box do-hicky thing but i havent the slight idea which post they go on to and there are only 4 wires coming out of the door but 5 wires coming out of the black box that connects to my window control.. How do i rewire this? Itd be easy to buy a new one but i just dont have the money to do so. Its been a week now and im fed up.. Please help!!

Attachments

·
Registered
821 Posts
Desperately seeking some help on my drivers side master window control wiring. Short story is when i was replacing the door handle the only wiring harness i couldnt get out was on the window switch. Most of them release the same where you push the lever over and it pops out. The harness where u have to slide the lock out i could not figure it out so my friend was holding the door panel and he dropped it pulling ALL the wires out of the do-hicky. So thwre are 5 wires that go into this black box do-hicky thing but i havent the slight idea which post they go on to and there are only 4 wires coming out of the door but 5 wires coming out of the black box that connects to my window control.. How do i rewire this? Itd be easy to buy a new one but i just dont have the money to do so. Its been a week now and im fed up.. Please help!!
I think newtis.info has wiring diagrams. Should give you the pin outs you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts