BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
You get that from the dealer.

Some dealers will give you a print-out of a vehicles service history but most will not. At most dealers you need to have a good relationship with a service adviser who will then "bend the rules" and print you a copy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You get that from the dealer.

Some dealers will give you a print-out of a vehicles service history but most will not. At most dealers you need to have a good relationship with a service adviser who will then "bend the rules" and print you a copy.
Ohh bugger I don't have a conact at bmw - as in I don't kniow anyone do you or anyone on here? Please really need this help

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
A CarFax may have some service work listed. Mine, for example, listed everything done at the dealer - oil changes, a/c service, cooling system service, etc. Try that.

If not, sweet talk the dealer's service guys.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A CarFax may have some service work listed. Mine, for example, listed everything done at the dealer - oil changes, a/c service, cooling system service, etc. Try that.

If not, sweet talk the dealer's service guys.

bummer i tried calling and going into some local dealers there not having any of it and wont give me a warranty vehicle inquiry :(

anyone have connections???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2nd owner of a 2005 lease-back. My dealer (service/parts dept guy) was nice & gave me ALL info on the car that they had. All's it was was a simple "please".. (mind u, I came in for their zillion dollar oil-change.)
haha zillion dollar.

I know I tired that my parents bought 2 BMW's form the dealer i went to and they weren't having any of it. :(

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts
If it isn't your car, most BMW dealers will not provide the service history.

If this is a car you are thinking about buying, ask the seller to get the service history.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.