UPDATE EDIT:
MD caravan will meet at Walmart @6:30AM on Saturday:

407 George Clauss Blvd, Severn, MD 21144
right off 97 North.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure how close this is to you guys, but in 2014 (when BF was still in MD) the final meeting place was White Marsh Ikea. It seems very close to I-95 past Baltimore. Anyone up for it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Will be leaving the Rockville MD area Saturday morning, would love to meet up with others. Have an '85 535i and an 01 740iL, not sure which I'm taking yet.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will be leaving the Rockville MD area Saturday morning, would love to meet up with others. Have an '85 535i and an 01 740iL, not sure which I'm taking yet.
Hey I'm in Gaithersburg and would be happy to ride up with you (got at least one other with an M3 coming along).

We can meet the Bmore people up in their area.

When and where?

·
Registered
32 Posts
We plan on meeting at Walmart 407 George Clauss Blvd, Severn, MD 21144 and moving from there we can pick others up along the route we just have to time it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I look at the major high ways such as 97 North which lead us to 895 or 95 north heading up to NJ. I can't see going south to meet up just to come back north again. We can adjust the time and meet others along the way, what you think?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Agreed. I'm saying that they would leave earlier to meet where we are going to meet (aka-the address you posted earlier). We are meeting at 6:45 for 7:00 departure. Anyone that would like to go to the address that Blue Horse posted between those times is more than welcome to join. We will be leaving at 7:00 Saturday morning. Make sense?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts