BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
BMW Driver for Life!
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lazy Sunday afternoon photoshoot. Me and my bro's rides. Wheels brought to you by iForged.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Great looking cars. Don't like MB's but that SL looks awesome! Great looking house by the way; similar to mine in the spanish styling look (Love that look; Well yours is more Italian). What area are you in? :thumbup:

-e60lover

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Me and my brother washed our cars . . . but didn't learn how to speak or write English. (Sorry, Choson. It's one of my biggest pet peeves, although it is sadly being used more commonly. As I tell my 9 year old daughter -- when I correct her friends --"Me should not be used to start any sentence except this one.")

My brother and I washed our cars.

Nice house, though.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Beautifle cars, beautifle house....really nice. Those pics soooo long to download tho. How did you black out the amber in the front corners? Did you just tint over the amber?

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Mr. Plateless!

Chosen1,

You are perhaps the only 6er owner I know who seems to drive around plateless. Tell us the truth, you don't drive your cars right? They're just beauty queens, no?

By the way you whips look nice!:thumbup:

·
BMW Driver for Life!
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ierrahh said:
Beautifle cars, beautifle house....really nice. Those pics soooo long to download tho. How did you black out the amber in the front corners? Did you just tint over the amber?
thanks man. i smoked the front corner using the same film people use to smoke their taillights. i can't stand the orange :thumbdwn:

gbelton said:
Chosen1,

You are perhaps the only 6er owner I know who seems to drive around plateless. Tell us the truth, you don't drive your cars right? They're just beauty queens, no?

By the way you whips look nice!:thumbup:
when i drive around, i have my rear plate on, but i removed it for the photoshoot.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Nice car, nice home; in all, a lovely package! :thumbup: The Merc SL drives me mad! I've been through it many times whether or not I should get one. Damn it looks good with the 6!

Did you use de-ionized water? :rofl:

·
Registered
202 Posts
^^^ Did you do it yourself? I was gonna have mine tinted but was told It could be sketchy opening the housing for the headlight because if any moisture or condensation gets in it'll create problems. Really nice cars tho...family of car guys I guess

·
BMW Driver for Life!
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ierrahh said:
^^^ Did you do it yourself? I was gonna have mine tinted but was told It could be sketchy opening the housing for the headlight because if any moisture or condensation gets in it'll create problems. Really nice cars tho...family of car guys I guess
yes, i did it myself. the film goes on the outside, not the inside. no need to remove or open headlights. basically, it's like applying a sticker.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Really, do you have any pics from up close? Looks good in the pics but what abour from up close...is it noticable that it's a sticker over top?

·
BMW Driver for Life!
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ierrahh said:
Really, do you have any pics from up close? Looks good in the pics but what abour from up close...is it noticable that it's a sticker over top?
bro, check out my new thread. i just posted it.

·
Nothing witty here
2,604 Posts
Nice house and pics. I am jealous as I live in a sardine can in LA. More specifically, not just Asian, are you guys Korean? Hojinn wants to know. I have a Korean friend named Hojin, btw. He drives a Merc CLK. Nice car.

·
Nothing witty here
2,604 Posts
There's a great Korean restaurant in LA called Cho Son. You don't own it, do you?

·
BMW Driver for Life!
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lawman800 said:
There's a great Korean restaurant in LA called Cho Son. You don't own it, do you?
no, but i eat there a lot. :)

Spyder said:
Law, I like Korean food. Where is Cho Son, Koreatown?
it's on the corner of olympic blvd and manhattan place. check it out...it's delicious.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts