BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I got my cable and software and got the cable communicating with my car but whenever I try to access the engine dme in inpa it gives me the error requested control unit files for me9n62 not found found control unit me9e65_6 it says "they posses either an outdated ediabas/ecu/t_grtb.prg file and or the control unit provides false variant and diagnose or index?? also while trying to reset adaptations for the transmission I get a error#95 job not found api error or no such result . I have read that files need to be changed and downloaded In order to account for my module yet I have no idea where to find those downloads as well as the fact that shawn shriedan helped me install my inpa software and I don't want to mess it up. can anyone help me on these final steps or maybe do it remotely I even was able to register my battery and it said it was successful but when I try to access the engine module to verify the counter has been reset it will not connect also I changed to the autozone h8 battery 950cca and 95ah while my previous one was 900 cca and 90ah so I think I need to change that accordingly also one last thing is that everything in my inpa is in german so I have to go translate every word which has taken hours is there a way to set this to English thank u everybody n I hope someone soon will chime in with lots of exp on installing inpa and working with it

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi reclaimer I'm not sure ive heard of ista if its easier I would sure give it a go lol how do I get it?? and will it work with my k+dcan cable I bought the cable for inpa n didn't know It was all in german lol either way can u help me with getting ista?? can I download it or do I need to buy it and is there any way to get inpa to read my engine dme it seems to connect and read data fine but when I try to connect to the engine module it says my ediabas/ecu/trtb.prg file is outdated???? then cancels the program. I don't know how to update my ediabas files and where to get the proper one anyways ista is sounding good? lol but like I said I already bought the inpa cable I can live with having to translate if I could just get the software to connect to my modules is there anyone u can refer me to that might be able to help me do this remotely like shawn did?? thank u in advance for all your help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts