BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Media Coverage of Bimmerfest

3007 6
To: [email protected]

I write for european car magazine and will be attending Saturday's Bimmerfest 2002 event. I believe I should be registered. Anyways, wanted to give you heads-up on the fact that, with your permission, I will be taking a few shots of the event for our "World News" column in an upcoming issue, and doing a short write-up on it. In this column we have featured many large auto enthusiast gatherings, and I think this would be perfect. If you would like to get in touch with me,
either email me here or call me on my cell......

=====================================
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Re: More Media Coverage...

In Addition to European Car magazine, Michael Shartsis from Eurotuner magazine will be there.

You guys had better have your cars waxed and polished!!!

:D

There will also be someone covering the event for Roundel, and Overboost.com will likely be on hand again too...

Who do you think is going to win "The Batlle Of The Bimmers"???

I am pretty stoked ~ I think that I have secured a 2002 M3 Convertible (with AC Schnitzer everything in Carbon Black) for the Road Rally. Cutter Motors' best customer just traded in the car on a Speed Yellow Porsche 911 Twin Turbo. (He will be driving his Titanium Silver Z8 for the rally)...

Less than 36 hours from now we will be rocking!

Please drive safely coming to The 'Fest!!
Re: Re: More Media Coverage...

Jon Shafer said:


I am pretty stoked ~ I think that I have secured a 2002 M3 Convertible (with AC Schnitzer everything in Carbon Black) for the Road Rally.
YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm so jealous :p :p :p
Re: Re: Re: More Media Coverage...

Clem said:


YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm so jealous :p :p :p
Sorry Clem...

This is the car (pre-mod status), and the former owner (a.k.a. "Orangemarlin") on the Roadfly Z8 & M5 boards...


I love the guy!

:)))
Re: Re: Re: Re: More Media Coverage...

Jon Shafer said:


Sorry Clem...

This is the car (pre-mod status), and the former owner (a.k.a. "Orangemarlin") on the Roadfly Z8 & M5 boards...

I love the guy!

:)))
By that pic I can tell I'd like him already. :thumb:

Your still a bastard and I'm still jealous though :p
Re: Re: More Media Coverage...

Jon Shafer said:
In Addition to European Car magazine, Michael Shartsis from Eurotuner magazine will be there.

You guys had better have your cars waxed and polished!!!

:D

There will also be someone covering the event for Roundel, and Overboost.com will likely be on hand again too...

Who do you think is going to win "The Batlle Of The Bimmers"???

I am pretty stoked ~ I think that I have secured a 2002 M3 Convertible (with AC Schnitzer everything in Carbon Black) for the Road Rally. Cutter Motors' best customer just traded in the car on a Speed Yellow Porsche 911 Twin Turbo. (He will be driving his Titanium Silver Z8 for the rally)...

Less than 36 hours from now we will be rocking!

Please drive safely coming to The 'Fest!!
I'm so jealous... :cry: While you guys are having a great time at the 'Fest, I'll be in Orlando working my butt off throughout the weekend at a user conference my company puts together every year... :( If at least it were in N'Awlins like it used to be... :(
I'll be bringing my brand new camcorder... does that count as "media coverage?" :D
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top