BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it okay to be installing metallic tint on an E92 with satellite radio and navigation? How about the standard keyless entry?

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,886 Posts
Go with the F1 Pinnacle or Huper Optik.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Is it okay to be installing metallic tint on an E92 with satellite radio and navigation? How about the standard keyless entry?
I had a local shop put on a part metallic tint and it cause a lot of issue with CA. In the end I had it removed and went with non-matallic tint and the CA works fine now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the input guys! do you guys have any idea where to install in southern california w/ the hupers or the f1?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cant help you on location, but the ceramic tint (black) is the way to go. Huper Optik is one of the best films in my opinion and really help keep my interior cool out here in Hawaii.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, you guys have all been such a great help! I ended up with F1 Pinnacle, from The Tint Pros in Huntington Beach, CA.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you post pics?

Thanks
Brand new car = no money for camera. Sorry for the lack of pictures, but it does look nice...lol, 35% with black interior definitely makes it look darker but when I sit inside, it seems like it's not even tinted almost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts