BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Drives cars for a living!
7,226 Posts
bahaahhhaahaha :rofl: You should know it always snows one last time in April befor summer is here. I waited. I think I might take off Friday and start the big job(dawn,clay,1Z,Klasse twins and carnuba in a few days after 3 coats of SG). :thumbup:

BTW, is that the Apt. complex north of Pfizer off of Nixon? And is that a "SLOHIO" plate on your car?

· Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Test_Engineer said:
bahaahhhaahaha :rofl: You should know it always snows one last time in April befor summer is here. I waited. I think I might take off Friday and start the big job(dawn,clay,1Z,Klasse twins and carnuba in a few days after 3 coats of SG). :thumbup:

BTW, is that the Apt. complex north of Pfizer off of Nixon? And is that a "SLOHIO" plate on your car?
Yep... right off Nixon. Good call. And yep on the plates as well. Have it insured there for mega cost reasons. Where are you off of?

Going to wait till a little later in May to rewax the car. But it looked good for a little bit.

· only one screen name
14,020 Posts
wheel-man said:
Sister's in Cleveland. Are you in the city or suburb?

Where in MI are you from?

No trades, by the way :p
Class of '92... I'm in Westlake, but the house in Cleveland Hts is ALMOST done.... :banana: :banana: :fruit: :sabrina: :bareass:

(only cause the U didn't have a gig... :bawling: )

· Drives cars for a living!
7,226 Posts
wheel-man said:
Yep... right off Nixon. Good call. And yep on the plates as well. Have it insured there for mega cost reasons. Where are you off of?

Going to wait till a little later in May to rewax the car. But it looked good for a little bit.
I had 2 friends live there, and I thought it looked familiar.

I live in Ypsi township, about 2 miles south of 94 off of Whitaker(exit 183), In one of the Pulte subs. I use Ann Arbor in my profile, because nobody knows where Ypsilanti is, or how to say it for that matter.

If you ever need a garage or access to a Porter Cable orbital, just shoot me a PM.

BTW, I was in LA when the snow hit here. :bigpimp:

· Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Test_Engineer said:
I had 2 friends live there, and I thought it looked familiar.

I live in Ypsi township, about 2 miles south of 94 off of Whitaker(exit 183), In one of the Pulte subs. I use Ann Arbor in my profile, because nobody knows where Ypsilanti is, or how to say it for that matter.

If you ever need a garage or access to a Porter Cable orbital, just shoot me a PM.

BTW, I was in LA when the snow hit here. :bigpimp:
Thanks for the invite... much appreciated. Kind of tedious by hand, although when the weather's nice at least you're outside.

Way to luck out on LA.

Just hope spring starts soon and winter decides to leave.

· Registered
3,347 Posts
Look at it in a positive way....hey, atleast you had the added protection of AIO and SG on there when it snowed ! Now you just need to do a wash and Sonus QD spray after the snow melts. I bet it will look as good as new.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.