BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pixels on my MID are pretty bad and I just saw a ad on Craigslist, guy selling MID out of an 1998 528i, and says pixels are great, so I was thinking buying that and just swapping, but the MID he has doesn't have DSP button and mine does, so would there be any problems, I dont care if I cant use DSP its POS any ways.

Thanks for the input in advance guys.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
The pixels on my MID are pretty bad and I just saw a ad on Craigslist, guy selling MID out of an 1998 528i, and says pixels are great, so I was thinking buying that and just swapping, but the MID he has doesn't have DSP button and mine does, so would there be any problems, I dont care if I cant use DSP its POS any ways.

Thanks for the input in advance guys.
Track down "tyrone" and ask him.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a new MID with New Problem

I just bought that MID considering it was just $60 with the tape player and that system is out of a 1998 528i, and I have 01 530i, the connectors looked same but when I plugged in the other MID my stereo would work fine for 3-4 mins but then the sound would disappear and if I turn the stereo off and on it would come back for 3-4 mins, when I connect my old MID there are no issues with sound. Any Ideas what it could be,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts