BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a Z4 at a dealer in MD. What is a realistic price I should try to get on this car:

2003 Z4 3.0
Merlot/Beige Leather
22,000 miles
Manual
Convenience Pack.
Sport Pack.
Premium Pack.
Heated Seats
Nav System
Wood trim
Xenon

They have it listed at $33,000.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kypt said:
I'm looking at a Z4 at a dealer in MD. What is a realistic price I should try to get on this car:

2003 Z4 3.0
Merlot/Beige Leather
22,000 miles
Manual
Convenience Pack.
Sport Pack.
Premium Pack.
Heated Seats
Nav System
Wood trim
Xenon

Sounds a little high. I bought my 03 3.0 sp/prem/conv/heatseats/xenons with 13,100 miles for 29.900. But I also got the 100k cpo warranty and 3.9 financing which saved me ~ $1800 in finance charges. I also looked at a 03 3.0 sp/prem/conv merlot/blk/blk for 28k w/18k miles from a guy in Orlando, it was a beautiful car but I was a little concerned about the resale $ of the merlot and only had ~ 1 year of warranty left. Dudley

·
Registered
507 Posts
Kypt said:

2003 Z4 3.0
Merlot/Beige Leather
22,000 miles
Manual
Convenience Pack.
Sport Pack.
Premium Pack.
Heated Seats
Nav System
Wood trim
Xenon

I agree with everyone else in that you should be able to get it for a little less. Just so happens that I have 2003 3.0i with premium and sport that I am aobut to trade. Dealer is giving me $25K trade allowance so I would consider anything over that to someone wanting to purchase. It has 23500 miles but don't have nav, heated seats or xenon...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zrdster said:
I agree with everyone else in that you should be able to get it for a little less. Just so happens that I have 2003 3.0i with premium and sport that I am aobut to trade. Dealer is giving me $25K trade allowance so I would consider anything over that to someone wanting to purchase. It has 23500 miles but don't have nav, heated seats or xenon...
Nice cars. No heated seats is a real deal breaker for me. Plus, I want a different color. Too many grey/silver cars on the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts