BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed a set (4) of Toyo T1S on my 330xi. These are sweet tires and I don't have any complaints at this time.

How many miles can I expect out of them? I am not an aggressive driver but will jump on it in a corner now and then.

Thanks,
Joe

ps- check them out if you can. You'll be surprised :)

·
Empowered Consumer
4,042 Posts
FireFly said:
Just installed a set (4) of Toyo T1S on my 330xi. These are sweet tires and I don't have any complaints at this time.

How many miles can I expect out of them? I am not an aggressive driver but will jump on it in a corner now and then.

Thanks,
Joe

ps- check them out if you can. You'll be surprised :)
I just mounted a set on my M3 and so far I'm happy with them, although I really haven't pushed them yet.

Alex

·
909 Posts
FireFly said:
I have them for 23k miles now. About 20% left at the rear, 35% front. For reference, my original Bridgestone RE040s were totally shod at 20k.

Edit: They're also getting pretty noisy too, especially the front, after 15k.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
One MEEEEEEEELLEEEEEEEEON miles. :thumbup:

I put over 15,000 miles and 2 track weekends on my T1-S and prior to selling the car, the rear still had over 60% tread and they're just as sticky as the day I picked them up.

Obviously your experience will vary, but from my ownership experiences they tend to last longer than the typical super high performance summer tires like the S-03s.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts