BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a new 135 from IA, just wanted to get some opinions on service quality... I've heard some horror stories about both dealerships, just wanted to get some additional perspective.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ia

Afraid to post (superstitious)...had good luck with BMW and IA. One complaint: tech got grease on the interior, tan door pillar...

Took my A4 to IA in the past, and they were great - spent enough time there with that car, for what's it's worth.

Staff is great at Concours, though I haven't had the car there...

·
Gap Filler for a M6 GC?!?
408 Posts
I'd avoid Concours; had a series of bad experiences their. I currently have my BMW serviced at Knauz in Lake Bluff, IL. I have been going to Knauz for over 7 years, and only one rough experience.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I've had all my service done at concours and have not had a bad experience yet. They have been quick, competent, & professional in my dealings.

·
Daily Driver
67 Posts
Bought mine at Concours. It was used, so, typical used car salesman expirence. Service has been OK. Prompt service, but the service advisors are only moderatly helpful. I go there for my engine / ecu issues, and an indy for anything else.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Concours or Knauz....IA will take advantage of you if they can more than anyother dealership I have been to. I have had many issues at IA when having my Mercedes C32 AMG serviced. The best execuse was "it's an AMG, we really don't cover the AMG transmissions under the Starmark Warranty"

·
Registered
44 Posts
The wife picked out our CPO'd 06 X3 and the sales guy at IA pissed her off so bad she, and now we, won't return for parts /service/anything. We ended up purchasing from Zimbrick in Madison. From where I live, it's about the same distance to Concours. So far so good with Zimbrick.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Never took a car in for service, but as far as a sale, Concours BMW was a horrendous experience. Sorry... just had to vent.
That's too bad. I worked with Jeff V there on my ED sale and thought it was a great overall experience and a great price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts