BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Score! My BMW dealer (Murray Motors) rented out a theater and gave away free tickets and soda and popcorn!!!! I can't wait to see the BMW's in the movie.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
That's great.... wish one of the 22 deals in Los Angeles would do that!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
we got no popcorn BUT

Score! My BMW dealer (Murray Motors) rented out a theater and gave away free tickets and soda and popcorn!!!! I can't wait to see the BMW's in the movie.
But a catered cocktail hour, colossal shrimp, cheeses,grilled veggies, and beer wine & soda . BMW of westspringfield,MA. MOVIE was good but not great. Photography of cities was truly amazing.

·
Registered
186 Posts
The So Cal dealers have sent out invitations to watch the movie, I was invited and saw the movie last night, they paid for movie, parking and provided appetizers. The movie IMO was predictable and I was expected to see a bit more BMW car scenes. But overall it was good.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I went yesterday...thursday....

compliments of my dealer....fun night....ok movie...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Last night, our local BMW dealer in NorCal hosted a light dinner and raffle drawings in their dealership including free valet for guests. One and a half hour after the reception dinner & prizes, a caravan of Bimmers of all kinds headed to near by IMAX theater to enjoy the Mission Impossible movie (a week ahead of official release in theaters) in a private screening complete with a red carpet treatment and complementary popcorn and sodas. Thank East Bay BMW! The BMW watch looks great on my wrist....

·
East Coast Commuter
4,674 Posts
My local dealer did this as well. I declined due to my schedule, but it was nice thing. The dealer rented out the local movie theater for one showing so only BMW customers would be there at that time.

·
Fplanner2000
183 Posts
For at least 1 dealer I talked to, it was purely an end-of-year marketing event for people with leases due within the next 6 months. As I thought about this, I was wondering how many other dealers around the country were doing the same thing. My guess is quite a few of them - it helped ease my annoyance at not being "invited", although I did write a check for a 2011 loaded 550ix several months ago.... :) It would seem to me that would make me a pretty valued "customer" for such events, but obviously not(at least for that dealer).
Curious about others' scenarios.... :dunno:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.