BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what Blackberry will pair up to enable the Mobile Office feature to work? I called BMW and they told me the BB Tour and they said the info was on line...when I checked online...I didn't see the BB Tour. I have had a BB Curve for 2 yrs and it is time to trade up and I want to make sure that the Tour does work w/ Mobile Office. PS - the BB Curve does not work with Mobile Office.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Does anyone know what Blackberry will pair up to enable the Mobile Office feature to work? I called BMW and they told me the BB Tour and they said the info was on line...when I checked online...I didn't see the BB Tour. I have had a BB Curve for 2 yrs and it is time to trade up and I want to make sure that the Tour does work w/ Mobile Office. PS - the BB Curve does not work with Mobile Office.
I think you need bb os version 6.x or higher...can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
9 Posts
After updating my Blackberry Bold to OS 6 I was able to get the Office feature to work. It was worth the update hassle as it will read the beginning of the emails and texts. I find it to be a neat feature. Not sure if the Curve can be updated to OS6.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After updating my Blackberry Bold to OS 6 I was able to get the Office feature to work. It was worth the update hassle as it will read the beginning of the emails and texts. I find it to be a neat feature. Not sure if the Curve can be updated to OS6.
Does it not give the entire text/email on Mobile Office? I thought it would be just like what is on my BB. I will see if I can update the Curve...If not, then I want to make sure I get the BB that does work with Mobile Office.

·
Expert on nothing
211 Posts
The Blackberry Bold 3G with 6 OS works great w/ the Mobile Office. :thumbup:
That's good to hear. I'm still running 5.0 on my Bold 9650 because the bluetooth integration with my E70 has been working great. I really depend on my phone hands-free in the car. I have read about so many quirky problems with OS 6 that I have been reluctant to upgrade for fear of losing the bluetooth integration.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.