BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

mods/webmasters whoever

883 8
can we make the "home" in upper right nav bar, or the fest logo in upper left go to bimmerfest.com, not to the forums home page? thanks
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
I agree! I think the logo should take us to the bimmerfest home page.
Something I've always been curious about. Good suggestion!
i actually sent an email to the [email protected] about this awhile ago.. but i thought posting it could garner some support and get it done
I say lets call it "Mass *****ing". :confused: :D
eugeneDC/TX said:
i actually sent an email to the [email protected] about this awhile ago.. but i thought posting it could garner some support and get it done
Click "bimmerfest" in black at the bottom of this page and you will go to the bimmerfest home page not forum.
now that's what i call listening to the population. go ahead, click the fest logo in the upper left... straight to www.bimmerfest.com.... hell yeah...
Nice, even though it was always easy. Customer service is sometimes best when the customer pays nothing. :dunno:
eugeneDC/TX said:
now that's what i call listening to the population. go ahead, click the fest logo in the upper left... straight to www.bimmerfest.com.... hell yeah...
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.