Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2010 E60 535i and used a clone K+DCan cable to successfully updated the DME, KOMBI, CAS, and a handful of other modules with the latest SPDaten files. I got to the TEL module and hit a road block. It programs fine-albeit takes about 2-3 hours - but then has an error after it is at 100%.

1. 2089 PABD switching programming mode failed 10FLASH, DIAGNOSE_MODE (ECUPM): ERROR_ECU_SECURITY_ACCESS_DENIED__SECURITY_ACCESS_REQUESTED
2. 2086 PABD Signature check failed 10FLASH, NG_SIGNATUR_PRUEFEN(Programm): ERROR_FLASH_SIGNATURE_CHECK

Now I get an SOS Malfunction and the phone no longer connects to Bluetooth. A few questions;
1. Any special settings/program/dance someone can do to get the DCan cable to update the modules?
2. Does the TEL module have a backup version that I can send a command to the module and restore it?
3. It looks like the best (possibly only) way to update these modules is through the MOST-BUS using a ICOM cable. Is this correct?
4. Anyone have a good source of a ICOM cable?

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody have any experience flashing modules on the MOST bus?

Is it a big "no go" if using the K+DCan cable? Thanks for any help.

·
BMR
176 Posts
can you direct me to a guide on how to/ what to use in order to do it without messing anything up? I know my car hasn't been updated at all since it was originally bought in 2004 so I am sure there are quite a few updates I need to do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts