Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently helped a client get a 2009 BMW 335i Coupe in Mojave Metallic over Saddle Brown. I haven't seen any one post pics of Mojave posted yet, so I figured I'd share. They're from my phone, but still decent enough quality to get the feel for what this new color looks like. I can't help but see alot of Sepang Bronze in this color- one of my favorite BMW paint colors.

I think it's stunning. I can't wait to see it in a vert, too! Enjoy.:thumbup:

Here goes:

Attachments

·
Yes, please!
1,227 Posts
I like :thumbup: Love the Saddle Brown, too. Although I'd like it better with a more contrasting paint color.

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like :thumbup: Love the Saddle Brown, too. Although I'd like it better with a more contrasting paint color.
I referred to this color combo as being very, well, organic, if you will. We have a 328i Coupe in Mojave with Cream Beige and it looks hot in that color combo as well.

·
Yes, please!
1,227 Posts
I referred to this color combo as being very, well, organic, if you will. We have a 328i Coupe in Mojave with Cream Beige and it looks hot in that color combo as well.
Yes, organic... earthy. Good call.

I just got myself into an oyster interior under space grey - LOVE IT! :D

·
Yes, please!
1,227 Posts
Do you have pics? I want to see that.
Hopefully today. I drove off the lot Wednesday night, was kinda busy yesterday, and at work today. Hopefully I can snap some pics at lunch, or leave work before the sun falls behind the mountains.

·
Registered
6,006 Posts
+1! Very nice combo!

·
Worlds Foremost Authority
15,956 Posts
Very unique color combination.
I like it!
Good luck with your new car,

CA

·
Registered
106 Posts
wow, never saw that color combo before. awesome, grats :D

·
Super Bayern!
348 Posts
Nice color combo indeed. Getting tired of washing my Jet Black every couple of days.

·
Registered
91 Posts
wow i really like the mojave metallic. it looks good with the saddle brown too. i think itd be better with cream beige... i also wanna see what its like with oyster

·
Registered
417 Posts
It's an interesting color, never seen that color before. I tend to stay away from colors that blend into the environment like greens and browns but some folks like that so it's all up to the person.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Having never seen this color in person, I will reserve judgment. In the photo's I am not feeling it....

·
Registered
211 Posts
I saw a mojave in person and although it was nice, it didn't strike out to me like a few of the other colors. It's almost like there's this big car in your way...and oh yeah, it's the mojave metallic bmw!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ugly, but thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts