BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to sign the lease for a Monaco Blue w/Natural Brown Leather. What are your thoughts about wood for this selection?

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
The Bamboo Anthracite wood trim works well for every application. Or if you want a old-fashioned-woodsy kinda look, then go for the light poplar wood.

I suggest adding Anthracite headliner ($500) to your order. Otherwise, you'll get an array of brown seats, black dash, and gray headliner.

·
BMW 4 LIFE
1,518 Posts
I've got Carbon Black,Black leather and Light Poplar coming in next week on my 550i Sport. I've had Monaco Blue/Beige on a previous 545i and 335i Cpe., both with Dark wood. IMO this combo will looks hot. The anthracite just doesn't seem to mesh well with anything.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've had my Carbon Black w/natural brown interior and bamboo for a week and I'm very happy with the colour combo, the bamboo changes colour slightly depending on the light and really accents the natural brown leather and the black dash... Love it...
Oh and you do need the anthra:thumbup:cite headliner... a must.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Get the Bamboo trim. It goes good with every interior color!

·
Registered
824 Posts
natural brown with bamboo and anthracite liner looks great. modern, sporty, classy all at once.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts