BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
335iCoupe
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the monthly lease payments will be on the 335i with sport and leather. i am currently leasing a 325I with the premium package no sport,no leather,10k miles per year at $379.52 per month 5k down 23k residual. I think I was ripped off. I am trying to keep the payments $600 or under for the 335i.

thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Assuming zero down, $600/month is not a possiblity, given the lack of discounts and the high money factor for the first few/several months.

Assuming the car is $45K, you are probably looking at high $600s before taxes for 3 year lease.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I thought the premium package came with leather on your existing 325i? I agree with LowOrbit. If you get the car now, you will end up in the high $6's for a three year lease w/ tax, tag, etc.

loughd1 said:
Does anyone know what the monthly lease payments will be on the 335i with sport and leather. i am currently leasing a 325I with the premium package no sport,no leather,10k miles per year at $379.52 per month 5k down 23k residual. I think I was ripped off. I am trying to keep the payments $600 or under for the 335i.

thanks

·
Banned
6,126 Posts
The MF is going to be the big deal in regards to the payments...you can pretty much count on the standard 0.00315 rate for the E92 335...I could see the E92 328 being there too but I can also see it slightly lower...for the sedans I see (hope?!) a rate in the .00225 area.

PS, all rates above are buy rates and can be marked up 0.0004

·
Registered
35 Posts
How long do you think the wait will be until there's discounts and lowered MF for the 335i? Jan 07, Feb 07??

·
Registered
184 Posts
LowOrbit said:
Assuming the car is $45K, you are probably looking at high $600s before taxes for 3 year lease.
And I would speculate that there is negative equity to get out of his current vehicle which will increase the payment. Though...he did sink $5K upfront. :tsk:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts